Communication about Covid-19
Message from the Management of IRE- IRE ELIT
As COVID-19 continues to spread, our thoughts go out to those who have been infected or impacted. We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues are safe and well, and are taking the necessary precautions to keep it that way.
Following the Belgium government's decision of strict confinement from March 18th, IRE – IRE ELiT is considered a requisitionable and essential company ( = vital interests category), so we are adapting our measures and our business continuity plan to comply with instructions, preserving the health of our staff and their families while ensuring that our clients and patients continue benefiting worldwide from our isotopes for diagnostics and therapy.
To ensure the supply of our products, in quantity and quality, we have taken the following actions on the operational part of our business:
1. Organize the teams to have the minimum number of people needed on site.
2. Reinforce the awareness campaigns on our site: good behaviors, hygiene and social distancing measure
3. Anticipate and adapt logistics to political decisions in order to find the best possible solutions to transport our products to their final destination, a.o. by favoring road transport whenever possible.
4.Give priority to some projects: activities on projects have been adapted to the level of priority, being understood that no actions with an impact on safety or security have been postponed.
More generally, we will do our best to make sure that our teams are able to continue to advise and assist you as usual during this period. For that:
1. All the non-operational staff is working from home and can be reached during office hours.
2. Although we have imposed a temporary business travel ban for all employees that apply to both domestic and abroad travel, the meetings can be replaced by digital/phone meetings.
In addition to the contacts that will be taken individually with each customer and partner, continuous updates will be published regularly on our website www.ire.eu.
Should the situation change significantly, we would send you an updated message as well.
If you have questions or concerns about the above, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org